Welcome to Information Source on Weight Loss
Step 1: Get the Facts
There are many diets on the market to help you loss weight successfully. However, the easiest and cheapest diet is the following:
- Women eat no more than 1200 calories a day
- Men eat no more than 1500 calories a day
- Get physically active at least five times a week, for 30-minutes or more.
Sounds simple, right? Well, it is.
If you are serious about weight loss, then it can be accomplished easily, you have to set your mind to it and then just do it. However, if this plan is too easy for you, try one of the advertised weight loss plans seen on tv.
You will lose weight when the calories you eat and drink are less than the calories you burn.
For good health, eat a variety of foods from each food group every day.
Your food and physical activity choices each day affect your health and weight — how you feel today, tomorrow, and in the future.
These tips and ideas are a starting point to losing weight. Choose a change in your diet that you can make today, and move toward a healthier you.
Tips to help you:
- Make half your grains whole
- Vary your veggies
- Focus on fruit
- Get your calcium rich foods
- Go lean with protein
- Find your balance between food and physical activity