Welcome to USA Jobs
Today's Date and Time is which is a good time to apply for a good job ... View helpful tips on Maximizing Your Search Results to find the job you're looking for . . . Find and view answers to most
Finding a job can be a fearful task for anyone. Here's the secret to finding a Federal job that's right for you quickly and easily ... take a moment to become familiar with the information on this page, it will save you a lot of time. All of the information you need to begin and manage your Federal career is right here. Refer to it often. It was developed for you!
If you are not familiar with Federal government terminology and hiring processes, then this section is a must read. Learn the ins and outs of how the Federal government maintains its world-class workforce.
Job Applicants for most Federal jobs must be:
- at least 18 years old, or at least 16 years old
- Have graduated from high school or awarded a certificate
equivalent to graduating from high school; or
- Have completed a formal vocational training program;
- Have received a statement from school authorities
agreeing with their preference for employment rather than
continuing their education; or
- Be currently enrolled in a secondary school and either work only during school vacation periods or work part-time during the school year under a formal student employment program.
Some positions, like those in law enforcement have a maximum entry age and the age may vary from agency to agency but generally falls within the range 34 years to 37 years. Please review the vacancy announcement to find out specific information about the job of interest to you.
Webtrading®2001 | Privacy-Policy
All Rights Reserved