14-Tips For Online Commodity
Daytrading & Investing Success
1. Obtain full disclosures, prior to opening a trading account, regarding all relevant information about buying and selling commodities or stocks, and obtain all new account details.
2. Understand that you likely are not linked directly to the market being traded, and the click of your mouse does not instantly execute a trade.
3. Receive information from the trading firm to substantiate any advertised claims concerning the ease and speed of online commodity trading.
4. Receive information regarding the firm's Web site, including how to proceed during significant outages, delays, and other interruptions to your online commodity futures trading and account access.
5. Obtain market information before trading about entering and canceling orders (market, limited and stop loss orders) and the details and risks of margin account, which in-effect is like borrowing to buy/sell stocks and commodities.
6. Determine whether you are receiving delayed or real-time stock quotes and when your account information last was updated.
7. Review the firm's privacy and Web site security policies, including whether your name may be used for mailing lists or other promotional activities by the firm or any other party.
8. Receive clear information regarding commissions and fees and conditions that apply to any advertised commission.
9. Know how to, and if necessary, contact a customer service representative with your concerns and request prompt attention and fair consideration.
10. Be sure to read and understand The Trading Risk Disclosure as required by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
11. Contact your state Securities Dept, CFTC, SEC or National Futures Association (NFA) to verify the registration and licensing status and disciplinary history of the online brokerage firm and file an online complaint, if necessary.
12. Find and trade a good commodity trading system which is based on sound trading principles and be sure to limit your potential losses by always placing a stop-loss order for loss protection if the trade does not go your way!
13. Inquire about possibly buying a good commodity-trading-system by searching for terms such as: futures trading system - forex trading systems - day trading system - best trading system - automated trading system - free trading system - forex system - trading system forex - forex systems - commodities day trading system plus other popular trader phrases.
14. Trade With The Trend Using Chart Pattern Recognition by identifying swings and subsequently Buying Higher-Lows and Selling Lower-Highs. Please send us an email if you would like to know the best methods to correctly identify higher-lows and lower-highs, also known a swing-highs and swing-lows.