Welcome "2 Cancer" Organization
"2 cancer" is your online cancer resource for preventing and finding a cancer cure ...
. . . We are on a mission of providing cancer nutrition information about the best cancer fighting foods from A to Z:
ALMONDS, APPLES, APRICOTS, ARTICHOKES, ASPARAGUS
BARLEY, BEETS, BEANS, BLUEBERRIES, BROCCOLI, BROWN RICE, BRUSSEL SPROUTS
CABBAGE, CANTALOUPE, CARROTS, CAULIFLOWER, COLLARD GREENS, CORN
GARLIC, GINGER, GRAPEFRUIT
LENTILS, LEMON JUICE
MOLASSES, MUSHROOMS, MUSTARD GREENS
OATMEAL, ONIONS, ORANGES, ORANGE JUICE
PARSLEY, PEACHES, PEPPERS, POTATOES
WHEAT GERM, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, WHOLE WHEAT PASTA
YOGURT (non-fat) and ZUCCHINI
Exactly What is Cancer?
Cancer is a term used for diseases in which abnormal cells divide without control and are able to invade other tissues. Cancer cells can spread to other parts of the body through the blood and lymph systems. That's a good reason to do a regular self breast examination.
Cancer is not just one disease but many diseases. There are more than 100 different types of cancer. Most cancers are named for the organ or type of cell in which they start - for example, cancer that begins in the colon is called colon cancer; cancer that begins in basal cells of the skin is called basal cell carcinoma.
Cancer types can be grouped into broader categories. The main categories of cancer include:
- Carcinoma - cancer that begins in the skin or in tissues that line or cover internal organs.
- Sarcoma - cancer that begins in bone, cartilage, fat, muscle, blood vessels, or other connective or supportive tissue.
- Leukemia - cancer that starts in blood-forming tissue such as the bone marrow and causes large numbers of abnormal blood cells to be produced and enter the blood.
- Lymphoma and myeloma - cancers that begin in the cells of the immune system.
- Central nervous system cancers - cancers that begin in the tissues of the brain and spinal cord.
Cancers Begin in Cells
All cancers begin in cells, the body's basic unit of life. To understand cancer, it's helpful to know what happens when normal cells become cancer cells.
The body is made up of many types of cells. These cells grow and divide in a controlled way to produce more cells as they are needed to keep the body healthy. When cells become old or damaged, they die and are replaced with new cells. Click-here for Health Tip-of-the-Day
However, sometimes this orderly process goes wrong. The genetic material (DNA) of a cell can become damaged or changed, producing mutations that affect normal cell growth and division. When this happens, cells do not die when they should and new cells form when the body does not need them. The extra cells may form a mass of tissue called a tumor.
Not all tumors are cancerous; tumors can be benign or malignant.
- Benign tumors aren't cancerous. They can often be removed, and, in most cases, they do not come back. Cells in benign tumors do not spread to other parts of the body.
- Malignant tumors are cancerous. Cells in these tumors can invade nearby tissues and spread to other parts of the body. The spread of cancer from one part of the body to another is called metastasis.
Some cancers do not form tumors. For example, leukemia is a cancer of the bone marrow and blood.
Please visit Health Website's resources about Health & Wellness, Cancer & Disease Prevention & Treatment and Various Medical Conditions...
A Special Offer valid today when you Buy a Domain you likely can get its web-page or website free upon request (if there is a matching site and you want it; excluding the top-ten sites). This unique opportunity is on any other website-name you purchase.
Here's some interesting groups to explore: Targeted 3-character acronyms and dozens of other desirable domains. Of course, our best developed websites are top-value, and we have several other notable websites plus first-class digital domains for-sale.
There's also 100s-of good misc names and featured domains and acronyms, as well as a number of one-word domains. There's also well-targeted health names and financial names, or you can acquire or inquire about any domain name or website name here.
Prices are the same if it has a website or there is no site because inherent value is derived from its domain. However, valuation is highly magnified if there's significant development such as our Top-10 well developed websites, with several top sites available for acquisition (but not all are gettable). Please contact-us if you have interest in unique and golden investment opportunities.