Visit an Orthodontist?
Treatment For Bruxism
Botox for Teeth Problems
Invisalign Best Cosmetic Dentist Invisalign or Braces Visit a Cosmetic Dentist
Teeth Whitening 5 Benefits of Dermal Fillers Dental Health Cavities HOME
Everything that you Wanted to Know
about Dermal Fillers
As you age, wrinkles will start appearing all over face. Dermal fillers is an aesthetic treatment that helps in eliminating all the wrinkles and lines that appear on your nose, cheeks, lips and chin to make you look younger and attractive. As we grow old, our skin loses its ability to produce natural components such as collagen; elastin and hyaluronic acid which are required for maintaining the smoothness and youthfulness of the skin.
Dermal filler is an injection that contains hyaluronic acid and other important components that helps in softening the facial wrinkles and revitalizing the skin. The injected material is in the form of a gel and the hyaluronic acid present in it closely matches with the hyaluronic acid present in our facial skin. When dermal fillers are administered to a person, all the unwanted wrinkles and folds will start diminishing. Hence, dermal fillers can effectively restore the lost beauty and softness of your facial skin.
What Kind of Wrinkles Can be Corrected With Dermal Filler?
Dermal fillers can help in correcting various wrinkles and lines on our facial skin that occur because of ageing. The lines that run between the nose and mouth, lines present at the ends of our mouth which become prominent when we smile, marks and scars, shallow cheeks, chin and lips can be treated with dermal fillers.
Is It to Safe to Undergo Dermal Filler Treatment?
Restylane and Perlane are some of the safest and most preferred dermal fillers that are used by most cosmetic surgeons. Comprehensive studies from across the world have proved the safety and effectiveness of these dermal fillers. Since dermal fillers are known to contain essential components such as hyaluronic acid that is already present in our body, there are very low possibilities of developing any allergic reaction. The treatment will not do any harm to your facial expression.
How is Dermal Filler Treatment Carried Out?
When you visit an orthodontist clinic, you will be asked about your expectations from the treatment. Then the orthodontist will suggest the best dermal filler treatment to you. After studying your medical history, you can undergo the dermal filler treatment.
Small quantities of dermal filler will be injected. It takes hardly 20 to 30 minutes for the whole process to complete. You will start observing positive results immediately. Since hyaluronic acid and other constituents of dermal filler injection are biodegradable, these components will slowly diminish. Hence, for better results you should visit your orthodontist for follow-up sessions after every six months or as suggested by your orthodontist.
Top 5 Benefits of Dermal Fillers
Are you looking for an anti-ageing treatment that can help you eliminate those unwanted lines on your face that make you look older? If yes, you should consider dermal fillers treatment. To make your skin wrinkle free, a cosmetic doctor will inject dermal fillers at the areas of concern and in no time your wrinkles will disappear and your skin will appear supple and smooth. Some may argue that dermal filler treatment is not permanent solution for eliminating the wrinkles. However, the results are long lasting and it is one of the most widely used anti-ageing treatments in the world.
No other product in the market can offer the same or better results that you can achieve through dermal fillers. Since very thin needle injection is used, it does not leave any scar or mark. Here are some of the benefits of dermal fillers:
1. Stops Aging ProcessStress and tension in our daily lives make us appear older than our age. The reason behind it is that our skin loses its ability to create essential materials that helps in maintaining its elasticity and smoothness. Most of us wish to slow down the ageing process. The only way you can eliminate the signs of ageing in the safest way is to undergo dermal fillers treatment.
2. Quick ResultsSince they are directly injected to your face; the result is quick and effective. Your cosmetic surgeon will first study your medical history and then he will administer the injection. The treatment will last only for 20 to 30 minutes, after which you can return to your home. If you are not happy with the treatment, you can let the cosmetic doctor know about it and he will restore your original appearance.
3. Natural and Attractive FaceAfter dermal fillers are administered, fullness of your face will be restored. All the wrinkles and folds present on your face will start disappearing. Your facial skin will become even and soft. The treatment will shape up your face. Your hollow cheeks and lips will appear fuller.
4. No Down TimeDermal fillers contain natural ingredients that are already present naturally in our body. It offers long lasting results which means for several months your facial skin will appear smooth. However, since the treatment is not a permanent solution to get rid of facial wrinkles, couple of months down the line you will have to visit your cosmetic doctor and receive dermal filler shots again.
5. Advantages Outweigh the RiskOf course, the risks associated with dermal fillers are much higher than that of good anti-ageing creams.
However, the advantages of dermal fillers easily outweigh the risks if we follow the guidelines suggested by the doctor. Dermal fillers can definitely premature ageing, eliminate all the unwanted lines on your face and ensure radiant, glowing face in a short time.