Exploring Health and Wellness is a Healthcare Guide and Powerful Resource to Explore All Health Conditions
This Month's Free Special Report is On a Unique, Healthy & Easy Way to Lose Weight, Without Calorie Counting or Food Restrictions!
The 1410 DIET is a Highly Recommended Diet-Plan Designed for You to Lose Weight Without Effort or Work. It's for folks who seriously desire losing weight on a more or less steady basis over time and without calorie counting or strict food restrictions. If that sounds good, this is the diet-plan for you!
14-10 is a Simple but Powerful Intermittent Fast Diet which you Can Quickly and Easily Go On, Starting as Soon as Today's Date , without diet preparation or special foods. 1410Diet© is a Relatively Easy-to-Follow and Implement Diet Plan designed by exploratory Website Editor.
People are searching for these terms: explore health, Health Wellness Disease, Wellness Health, Wellness and Health, Health Web Site, health wellness, disease prevention, disease symptoms, cure, cures, disease prevention, diagnosis, infection, health conditions, preventing disease, disease cure, cures, treatment, good health, wellness, healthy skin, beauty, healthy eating
This customized diet plan is an "intermittent fasting diet" where you eat only within a pre-set 10-hour daily time window and then go 14-hours without food. We recommend two meals a day, i.e., breakfast at 7-am with dinner at 5-pm, or you may use any 10-hour eating schedule. By the way, one or two low-calorie healthy snacks are also permitted during your 10-hours.
You must stay with your established time schedule at all times, without deviating from it in any way. In addition, no snacking or high-calorie drinks are allowed during your 14-hour fasting time-window. The 14 hours tends to go fast since sleep time is included. There are no strict food restrictions or calorie counting other than trying to lower calories and reduce meal size during your 10-hour time window.
Are you wondering why a 14-10 diet works? The body burns food for several hours after eating but during the last few hours of a fast window it then burns body fat instead of food, turning it into a fat burning machine for a few hours or more every day. In addition, only having 2 meals during 10-hours tends to restrict total food intake and calories as the days go by, more or less on its own.
P.S. If you want to help more people more easily lose weight plus potentially make money online, you may be interested in buying 1410DIET.COM website-name to sell this diet; which name you can Buy Here.
General Guidelines for Healthy Eating
Follow a healthy eating pattern across your lifespan. All food and beverages matter. Select a healthy eating plan (Marine Diet or 14-10 diet for example) at a reasonable calorie level to achieve and maintain a healthy body weight and BMI, get sufficient nutrients and reduce risk of chronic diseases. A healthy eating pattern should account for all food and drinks you consume daily.
Achieve Health Benefits by Visiting The Health Wellness Centre
A healthy eating pattern includes the following food groups:
• A variety of vegetables from all of the subgroups — dark green, red and orange, legumes (beans and peas), starchy, and other
• Fruits, especially whole fruits
• Grains, at least half of which are whole grains
• Fat-free or low-fat dairy, including milk, yogurt, cheese, and/or fortified soy beverages
• A variety of protein foods, including seafood, lean meats and poultry, eggs, legumes (beans and peas), and nuts, seeds, and soy products
• Oils A healthy eating pattern limits:
• Saturated fats and trans fats, added sugars, and sodium
Limit calories from added sugars and saturated fats and reduce sodium intake. Go on an eating pattern low in added sugars, saturated fats and sodium. Reduce on foods and beverages high in these components to amounts that fit within a healthy eating pattern.
• Consume less than 10 percent of calories per day from added sugars
• Consume less than 10 percent of calories per day from saturated fats
• Consume less than 2,300 milligrams (mg) per day of sodium
• If alcohol is consumed, it should be consumed in moderation—up to one drink per day for women and up to two drinks per day for men—and only by adults of legal drinking age.
Shift to healthier food and beverage choices. Choose nutrient-dense foods and beverages across and within all food groups in place of less healthy choices. Consider cultural and personal preferences to make these shifts easier to accomplish and maintain.
Focus on variety, nutrient density, and amount. To meet nutrient needs within calorie limits, choose a variety of nutrient dense foods across and within all food groups in recommended amounts.
Americans of all ages — children, adolescents, adults, and older adults — should meet the Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans to help promote health and reduce the risk of chronic disease.
Support healthy eating patterns for all. Everyone has a role in helping to create and support healthy eating patterns in multiple settings nationwide, from home to school to work to communities. Americans should aim to achieve and maintain a healthy body weight. The relationship between diet and physical activity contributes to calorie balance and managing body weight.
The Importance of Physical Activity in a Healthy Lifestyle
6 to 17 Years - Children and adolescents should do 60 minutes or more of physical activity daily.
• Aerobic: Most of the 60 or more minutes a day should be either moderate - or vigorous-intensity aerobic physical activity, and should include vigorous-intensity physical activity at least 3 days a week.
• Muscle and Bone Strengthening: As part of their 60 or more minutes of daily physical activity, children and adolescents should include muscle and bone strengthening physical activity on a minimum of 3-days a week, with a goal of 5-a-week being best.
• It's important to encourage young people to participate in physical activities which is appropriate for their age, is enjoyable and offers some variety.
18 to 64 Years - All adults should avoid inactivity. Some physical activity is better than none, and adults who participate in any amount of physical activity gain some health benefits.
• For substantial health benefits, adults should do at least 150 minutes a week of moderate-intensity, or 75 minutes a week of vigorous-intensity aerobic physical activity, or an equivalent combination of moderate- and vigorous-intensity aerobic activity. Aerobic activity should be performed in episodes of 10 minutes pr more, and preferably it should be spread throughout the week.
• For additional and more extensive health benefits, adults should increase their aerobic physical activity to 5 hours a week or greater of moderate-intensity, or 150 minutes a week of vigorous-intensity aerobic physical activity, or an equivalent combination of moderate- and vigorous-intensity activity. Additional health benefits are gained by engaging in even more physical activity.
• Adults should also include muscle-strengthening activities that involve all major muscle groups on 2 or more days a week.
65 Years & Older - Older adults should follow the adult guidelines. When older adults cannot meet the adult guidelines, they should be as physically active as their abilities and conditions will allow.
• Older adults should do exercises that maintain or improve balance if they are at risk of falling.
• Older adults should determine their level of effort for physical activity relative to their level of fitness.
• Older adults with chronic conditions should understand whether and how their conditions affect their ability to do regular physical activity safely.