Make-up Beauty Tips
Quality and tested ways to achieve the perfect eyebrow makeup you have always dreamed of having. Try it on and see for yourself.
1. Don't wear too much makeup! Wearing makeup should enhance your features and not bring attention to you, which is done by makeup. That's what too much makeup will do. Never wear thick eyeliner it will just make you look overdone and will ruin your whole look. Avoid using too much mascara for it looks unnatural and it will flake. Make sure your foundation is the same as your skin color. You must blend it well and remember its meant to protect and give your face a smooth look. Avoid having obvious lines due to uneven blend of powder.
2. Always apply a lip-liner to completely cover the lips - then add color and your lipstick will definitely stay on much longer. However, make sure that your lip liner does not show and the color matches your skin tone. If you want to make your lips appear small then stay inside the outline of your lips. However, if you decide to make your lips look larger, going outside the natural outline of your lips is recommended.
3. Make sure to wear makeup that is appropriate for the occasion. For instance, when going to the beach, don't wear the same makeup as you would if you're going dancing. And when you're in daylight your makeup should be a lighter than when you're out for the evening.
4. Your perfect overall look. When your makeup is completed it should look natural. That simply means avoiding color that clashes. If you have dark skin your hair will look better in darker shades, light colors will make you look washed out. If your hair and skin tone are light, light colors will be better for you. if you have oily skin, it's better to use oil control moisturizer and foundation and to wear lose powder and then retouch if necessary.
5. Wearing makeup takes a lot of practice and using good quality female cosmetics, skin and beauty products. If you're unsure start with the light colors and then start slowly. Add one product at a time. You start with foundation, mascara, blush and lipstick.
6. Your hair color should be in harmony with your skin. However, if you have light hair, use light colors. As you age lighten up your makeup for it looks better and natural.
7. Lastly, always keep your makeup looking fresh and vibrant and retouch when needed to get that perfect model look.