Ways To Profit with Free eBooks
Starting collecting every free eBook you can lay your hands on, this can prove very profitable while building your ebook business.
Here are some ways to use free eBooks that you can get on the Internet to boost your profits.
1. Build Your List . . . Use free eBooks as an incentive to get more people to join your list.
2. Keep Your Subscribers . . . Give away a new free eBook every time you mail your list or at least every month, so they have a reason to stay subscribed. Create a subscribers-only eBook library and keep adding new ones often.
3. Get More Affiliates to Promote Your Product . . . Offer free eBooks and free brandable eBooks as an incentive for joining your affiliate program.
4. Sell Customization Rights to Your Own eBooks . . . If you've written an eBook and have a number of affiliate links in it, you can make more money by selling the customization rights.
5. Back-End Profits . . . Purchase customization rights to other peoples eBooks and give them away free to your list. Profit when they purchase something through your links.
6. Become an Instant Expert on your favor subject . . . Write an eBook on a topic that you know well and give it away to a target market. Once people know you as an expert on your subject, they will be more willing to buy your ebooks.
7. Boost Your Website Traffic . . . Write an eBook yourself and insert your website links in a way that gives your readers a compelling reason to visit your website, either for the resources you offer or an invitation to download more eBooks.
8. Survey Your List . . . Have a great idea for a new product or eBook, but need to find out if there's a market for it? Create a survey and use free eBooks to entice people to respond. To ensure a good response to your survey, offer two or more eBooks, or a product that you own, or even a download of the product you plan to create as a result of the survey.
9. Get Viral . . . Give away a free eBook that others can brand with their own links so they will give it away eagerly to their own lists. Include your own affiliate program, or traffic exchange programs, or two-tier or multi-tier affiliate programs that readers can join through your links, to get most from this strategy.
10. Promote Your Own Products . . . Offer free preview versions (say, the first few chapters) of an eBook that you wrote to promote it and get more people to buy it from you. Combine this with a re brander to get a viral effect and increase downloads of your preview version. If you are selling a software product, give away a free report that explains why your software solves your target market's problem and how it will benefit them.
11. Enhance the Value of Your Product . . . Give away free eBooks as Bonus Products along with your own product to enhance its value. This works best if the bonuses are related to the topic of the product you are selling.
12. Keep in Touch with Your Customers . . . Send your customers free eBooks often to show them you value their business and remind them of your products in a way they won't object to.
13. Get Testimonials . . . Offer free eBooks or bonuses to existing customers in exchange for testimonials that you can put up on your sales page.
14. Boost Flagging Sales . . .When sales are low, create an eBook with discount coupons or special offers and give them away to your customers. You can also use this strategy to boost holiday sales.
15. Activate Your Old Articles . . . Update or rewrite old articles of your ezine archives and compile them into an eBook to give them a new lease of life.