Chocolate toffee covered apples is a special favorite among chocolate toffee lovers.
Everyone loves chocolate. We have devoted this website to chocolate lovers that want to create their own delicious chocolate treats.
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE APPLES
Looking for something rich and chocolaty with toffee for something easy and delicious for a special treat.
Ingredients you will need for this wonderful desert:
- 6 medium size sweet-tart apples, Braeburn or Fuji
- 6 Popsicle sticks
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate, cut into chunks
- 1 cup toffee pieces
Complete the following steps:
- Remove stems from apples and push a Popsicle stick down into the
- Put apples in the refrigerator while preparing the chocolate
- Melt chocolate in microwave set on high for 2 minutes, stirring halfway
through to smooth it out
- Remove from microwave and stir until completely melted and warm
- Dunk and roll each apple into the chocolate until completed covered
- Put the toffee pieces in separate bowl and roll the dipped chocolate
apple around so it is completely covered
- Set the chocolate toffee apples on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is set and then enjoy it!