Chocolate toffee cookies is a favorite among chocolate lovers.
Everyone loves chocolate cookies. We have devoted this website to chocolate lovers that want to create their own delicious chocolate cookie treats.
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE COOKIES
Looking for something chewy and chocolaty with toffee for something easy and delicious for after school treats or with coffee.
Ingredients you will need for these wonderful chocolate-toffee cookies:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 pkgs semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 8 (1.4-ounce) chopped chocolate-covered English toffee candy bars such as Heath or Skor into small pieces
Next steps to follow:
- 1. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl and stir
- 2. Stir chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler set over
simmering water until melted and smooth. Remove mixture from heat
and cool to lukewarm. Using mixer, beat sugar and eggs in a large
bowl until thick, about 5-minutes. Beat in chocolate mixture and vanilla.
Stir in flour mixture, then toffee and nuts. Chill batter until firm,
- 3. Preheat the oven to 350°
Spray two large baking sheets with Pam Spray. Drop the batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto the baking sheets, 2-1/2" apart. Bake the cookies just until dry and cracked on top but soft in center, about 15-minutes. Cool on the baking sheets. When cool move to serving platter and start eating these wonderful cookies. Keep cookies in air tight container
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies