Explore Health, Wellness and Disease; A Healthcare Guide Jam-Packed
with Powerful Resources for Exploring All Types of Health Conditions
This Month's Suggested Health
Page Explores Chlorine & Health
In This Special Report Below We Explore a Simple Way to Lose Weight, With No Calorie Counting or Difficult Food Restrictions
A Unique Diet Plan Designed for You to Lose Weight With Little Effort. It's for folks who seriously desire losing weight on a more or less steady basis over-time, without calorie counting or stringent food restrictions. If that sounds good, this is a diet-plan for you!
14-10 is a Simple but Powerful Intermittent Fast Diet which you Can Quickly and Easily Go On, Starting as Soon as Today's Date , without preparation or special diet foods. 1410Diet© is a Relatively Easy-to-Follow and Implement Diet Plan designed by David Green (Website Editor).
This customized diet plan is an "intermittent fasting diet" where you eat only within a per-set 10-hour daily time window and then go 14-hours without food. We recommend two meals a day. For example, breakfast at 7-am with dinner at 5-pm, or you may use any other 10-hour eating schedule. If you get hungry, 1 or 2 low-calorie healthy light meals or snacks are also permitted but only during your 10-hour eating time-window.
You must stay within your established time schedule at all times, without deviating from it in any way. In addition, no snacking or high-calorie drinks are allowed during your 14-hour fasting time-window. The 14-hours tends to go fast because sleep time is included. There's no strict food restrictions or calorie counting beyond trying to limit calories and reduce meal size during your 10-hour time window.
Are you wondering why a 14/10 diet works? The body burns food for several hours after eating but during last few hours of a fast window it burns body fat instead of food, turning it into a fat burning machine (even more fat burning with physical activity) for at least a few hours every day which tends to lower food intake and calories as the days go by, more or less on its own.
P.S. If you want to help people lose weight plus potentially make money
online you may have interest in purchasing the exact-match internet
domain-name for this diet; which information is Here...
Healthy Eating Guidelines
Follow a healthy eating pattern during your entire life. All food and beverage choices matter. Select a healthy eating plan (a Marine Diet or The 14-10 diet for example) at a reasonable calorie level to achieve and maintain a healthy body weight and BMI, get sufficient nutrients and reduce risk of chronic diseases. A healthy eating pattern should account for all food and drinks you consume every day.
Explore Health Supplements by Visiting The Health Wellness Centre
A healthy eating pattern includes the following food groups:
• A variety of veggies from all subgroups — dark green, red and orange, legumes (beans and peas), starchy and more
• Fruits, especially whole fruits
• Grains, at least half being whole grains
• Fat-free or low-fat dairy, including milk, yogurt, cheese and soy beverages
• A variety of protein foods, including seafood, lean meats and poultry, eggs, legumes (beans and peas), nuts, seeds and soy products
• Oils, a healthy eating pattern limits:
• Saturated fats and trans fats, added sugars, and sodium
Limit calories from added sugars and saturated fats and reduce sodium intake. Consume an eating pattern low in added sugars, saturated fats, and sodium. Cut back on foods and beverages higher in these components to amounts that fit within healthy eating patterns.
• Consume less than 10 percent of calories per day from added sugars
• Consume less than 10 percent of calories per day from saturated fats
• Consume less than 2,300 milligrams (mg) per day of sodium
• If alcohol is consumed, it should be consumed in moderation—up to one drink per day for women and up to two drinks per day for men—and only by adults of legal drinking age.
Move towardo healthier food and beverages. Choose nutrient-dense foods and beverages across and within all food groups in place of less healthy choices. Consider cultural and personal preferences to make these shifts easier to accomplish and maintain.
Focus on variety, nutrient density, and amount. To meet nutrient needs within calorie limits, choose a variety of nutrient dense foods across and within all food groups in recommended amounts.
Folks of all ages — children, adolescents, adults, and the elderly — should meet Physical Activity Guidelines to help promote health and reduce risk of chronic disease.
Support healthy eating patterns for all. Everyone has a role in helping to create and support healthy eating patterns in multiple settings nationwide, from home to school to work to communities. We should all aim to achieve and maintain a healthy body weight. The connection between diet and physical activity helps with calorie balance and weight management.
Physical Activity Importance in Healthy Lifestyles
6 to 17 Years - Children and Teenagers should do 1-hour or more of daily activity.
• Aerobic: Most of the 60 or more minutes a day should be either moderate - or vigorous-intensity aerobic physical activity, and should include vigorous-intensity physical activity at least 3 days a week.
• Muscle and Bone Strengthening: As part of their 60 or more minutes of daily physical activity, children and teens should include muscle and bone strengthening physical activity on a minimum of 3-days a week, with a goal of 5-a-week being best.
• It's important to encourage young people to participate in physical activities which is enjoyable and offers variety, in addition to healthy teen eating.
18 to 64 Years - All adults should be active. Some physical activity is better than none and adults participating in any amount of physical activity gain health benefits.
• For substantial health benefits, adults should do at least 150 minutes a week of moderate-intensity, or 75 minutes a week of vigorous-intensity aerobic physical activity, or an equivalent combination of moderate- and vigorous-intensity aerobic activity. Aerobic activity should be performed in episodes of at least 10 minutes, and preferably, it should be spread throughout the week.
• For additional and more extensive health benefits, adults should increase aerobic physical activity to 5-hours a week of moderate-intensity, or 150-minutes a week of vigorous-intensity aerobic physical activity, or an equivalent combination of moderate to vigorous-intensity activity. Additional health benefits are gained by more physical activity beyond that level.
• Adults should also include muscle-strengthening activities involving all major muscle groups on at a minimum 2 days per week.
65 Years & Older - Older adults should follow the adult guidelines. When older adults cannot meet the adult guidelines, they should be as physically active as their abilities and conditions will allow.
• Older adults should do exercises that maintain or improve balance if they are at risk of falling.
• Older adults should determine their level of effort for physical activity relative to their level of fitness.
• Older adults with chronic conditions should understand if and how their conditions affect abilities to do regular physical activity safely.
Hi, I finally, FINALLY helped my father quit smoking after nagging him for years (or maybe I should say I helped supply him with the resources he needed to quit). It would be unfair for me to take credit for his achievement! While looking for information to pass on to him, I came across your site, and I really appreciate all of the fantastic info you have there to support people like my dad. I bookmarked your site... Jackie Cortez
Advertisers below are not related to our website or affiliated with us:
SARMs have been a trending supplement in the bodybuilding and athletic communities over the past decade. Many bodybuilding communities are interested in what retailers have the best SARMs on the market in today's online landscape. Since this is a grey market and unregulated by the US FDA it is vitally important for people to do their due diligence before making a purchase of any sort.
Scientist has discovered and instant solution for people with thinning hair. Fully compatible with all medicaments and is recommended to be used for hair transplants as well. Hair fibers thicken customers hair in seconds. Safe even for sensitive scalp. Just like all human hair. They are charged with a precise level of electrostatic energy in order to form the maximum magnetic attraction to your thinnest hair.
Did you know that organic breast enhancement pills are regarded as very effective means for enlarging breast? Learn more at https://breasthow.com/