Cerebro Spinal Meningitis
A Meningitis Information Resource
A good time to learn about the types of meningitis, spinal meningitis, viral and bacterial meningtis, cerebrospinal meningitis and meningococcal disease is today's date . . . Our mission is to provide CerebroSpinal Meningitis and spinal meningitis information to all meningitis sufferers looking for Cerebro Spinal meningitis prevention, meningitis treatment and cures, including new spinal meningitis diagnosis methods and therapy.
Medical Researchers Reveal "Cerebro Spinal Meningitis" is Increasingly Common & Sometimes Can Be a Fatal Condition!
Cerebrospinal Meningitis (also known as MENINGOCOCCAL DISEASE) is sometimes a fatal condition, especially in third-world nations! Cerebro Spinal Meningitis is an inflammation of the membranes of both the brain and spinal cord. Cerebrospinal Meningitis is a chronic medical condition. The inflammation of the brain and the spinal cord often results in a very serious infection and becomes an often fatal variety of meningitis caused by the meningococcus bacteria.
Anyone can get meningitis, but it is more common in people whose bodies have trouble fighting infections. Meningitis can progress rapidly. You should seek medical care quickly if you have
- A sudden fever
- A severe headache
- A stiff neck
Early treatment can help prevent serious problems, including death. Vaccines can prevent some of the bacterial infections that cause meningitis. Parents of adolescents and students living in college dorms should talk to a doctor about the vaccination.
Breaking Health News
There is now a relatively simple, easily operated, portable meningococcal disease diagnostic kit, which uses coagulation agents. The test kit was developed for the rapid, bedside diagnosis of cerebrospinal meningitis. Field trials using this kit were conducted in a rural area of Africa (a location where cerebrospinal meningitis disease is common) for identifying cerebro spinal meningitis outbreaks. Medical assistants learned how to use the test kit and were successful in making rapid and correct diagnoses of cerebro-meningitis cases.
Other serious infections such as cholera and typhoid fever can also be quickly and easily diagnosed in a similar way. This rapid diagnostic system offers relevant technology for primary health care delivery, especially important for rural areas of developing countries where cerebrospinal meningitis is a widespread and a major health issue.
- Cerebrospinal meningitis is caused by the Diplococcus intracellularis and that only.
- That this organism has a preference for the cerebral membranes, but does not necessarily attack them.
- The organism is widely distributed in nature but in an attenuated state.
- That under certain combinations of environments, its virulence (increases) still it's capable of causing a sporadic case of cerebro-spinal fever.
- That as this combination of events extend to a whole community, the result is a cerebro-spinal-meningitis epidemic which may be regarded as so many sporadic cases. Click-here for Health Tip-of-the-Day.
- That's not contagious and when several cases occur in the same family or local community, they come from a cause and not from one-another.
- That in our present state of knowledge we have no effective means of preventing meningococcal disease but there's little doubt wholesome hygienic living will increase our vital resistance (sic) and render us less easy prey to this often fatal but preventable disease.
Featured names are highlighted premium value domain-names mostly with dot-com & dot-org name endings. Names ending with dot-best benefit from best being a powerful keyword used as a Verb, Noun, Adjective or Adverb. You can visit featured or best names of interest with links to purchase or make an offer to buy.